Use the YCD Guide to start or improve your own local, youth-led anti-oppression club.
Download your copy of How to Start (and Improve) a Youth-Led Anti-Oppression Club
We offer this 25-page guide free of charge to all young people looking to organize and fight for inclusion and social justice, wherever they are.
Includes sections on:
- Fundamental concepts relating to inclusion, social justice, and anti-oppression work
- Writing a club constitution (with a sample)
- Obtaining school approval
- Bonding activities
- Defining the group’s purpose
- Facilitating difficult conversations
- Fundraising ideas
- Enacting a local action project
- Roles and responsibilities for adults or faculty advisors
- and much more!
Fill out this form to get your download link: