Gain access to all YCD New Mexico activities for the 2021-22 school year!
What does it mean to register for YCD New Mexico?
Registering your school or youth organization for YCD New Mexico unlocks access to all YCD activities in the state for the 2021-22 school year. This includes:
- Virtual trainings on how to start or improve a youth-led anti-oppression club
- Virtual workshops organized by the YCD New Mexico Student Board
- In-person attendance at the statewide New Mexico Diversity Conference for Youth
- Invitations to attend other in-person events planned by the YCD New Mexico Student Board
Once you have registered for the program, you and your students will simply RSVP for events as they come up throughout the school year, without worrying about additional costs or charges.
Our costs for the 2021-22 school year are:
For one school/youth organization
- $200 per school or youth organization, if you register before March 15, 2022, for access to all youth-focused activities
- $250 per school or youth organization, if you register on or after March 15, 2022, for access to all youth-focused activities
- Optionally, add an additional $250 to gain access to educator professional development offered by YCD during the school year
For an entire district
- $2,000 per district for access to all youth-focused activities
- $3,000 per district for access to youth-focused activities as well as educator professional development offered by YCD during the school year
Once you have registered and paid to participate in YCD New Mexico, that gives your group access to all activities done by YCD in the state for the full school year, including attendance to the New Mexico Diversity Conference for Youth. You will not be charged a separate invoice for any other activities for the remainder of the school year.
As YCD announces new events throughout the year, registered groups will be guaranteed a minimum of 10 spots at each programmatic event, including the New Mexico Diversity Conference for Youth, with the ability to send more students as space allows.
We work hard to keep costs low so that YCD programs are accessible to all. If you would like to participate but do not have funds to pay the cost, please contact us to discuss potential scholarships that may be available. We are committed to ensuring that cost never prevents a student or educator from participating in YCD programs.
Have questions about this process or difficulty using this form? Contact us.